Let’s start by answering some of the basic questions
You have your best buddy’s wedding coming up in a few weeks. And, he has handed you the task for arranging a wedding photo booth for a reception. But you might have some doubts regarding the arrangements. Don’t worry, we have got you covered! Let’s start by answering some of the basic questions popping up in your mind.
Photo booths account for the funny and humorous part of any wedding. It is an automated vending machine or a modern kiosk that helps you capture candid photos for the over-enthusiastic guests! It also saves a lot of time for the wedding photographer who is busy clicking photos for the wedding album. It’s amazingly fun for the guests and customized according to the theme of the wedding.
You won’t find a better way to cheer up guests at any wedding occasions. Expect people becoming more enthusiastic with all the wild faces, weird poses turning up for the wedding photo booth.
In recent times, booking photo booths for any wedding event has become a tradition. You have plenty of options to choose from, together with the time duration for which you want to rent a photo booth. The rental pricing for a Photo booth depends on various factors. Even if you’re looking for a cheaper photo booth rentals, have no worries.
We have noted down an estimate of rentals for different hourly packages in the United States.
- 2-hour sessions – Ranging between $450-$500.
- 3-hour sessions – Ranging between $550-$600.
- 4-hour sessions – Ranging between $700-$800.
- 5-hour sessions – Ranging between $900-$1000.
- 6-hour sessions – Ranging between $1000-$1200.
Mentioned below are some of the most common styles of a photo booth, you can rent:
- Traditional photo booth – This is the type of photo booth you have seen in the movies. You get into the curtained booth and click some weird faces!
- Open-Air photo booth – This a camera without a Booth! The company sets up the camera on a tripod or a table, for the guests to enjoy some selfies.
- Slo-Mo video booth – You might not be aware that your phone camera has a built-in slo-mo video option. Well, a slo-mo video booth at the wedding ceremony will surely remind you of that.
- GIF-maker photo booth – You have already hired a cameraman to click still pictures. So why not book a GIF-maker photo booth for your guests to laugh at some funny short-clip animations, making some memories?
- FlipBook Photo Booth – Want to capture a series of moments in a single book? What better way to do that than a FlipBook photo booth.
- 360-degree photo booth – These photo booths are innovations of the modern era. Used in popular event shows, these booths capture photos of your guests from every angle.
- Green Screen photo booth – This booth will have a green screen as a background to the guests, which they can customize later as per their convenience.
The cost of renting a photo booth usually comprises the booth, an attendant, and the setting up & breakdown charges. But apart from that the photo booth companies also offer the following services:-
- CDs/DVDs of all the images – After the wedding, the newly married couple will be eager to play the CD/DVD of the reception. Best way to share a laugh!
- Custom Backdrops – Ever wondered how your friends get to have those astounding backgrounds when they go for a shooting? It’s all because of the custom backdrops provided by the photo booth companies (you can also opt for a DIY photo booth), where you can customize your pictures.
- Printed Albums – Old-School photo booths deliver you with all the pictures, arranged in a single album.
- FlipBooks – Photo Booth companies do charge you extra for ordering FlipBooks. But they are worth the cost!
- Props and Frames – You surely remember the funny Instagram frames you saw at your friend’s party. Well, these are the same!
- Social Media Sharing – Nowadays, photo booth companies offer wireless sharing of pictures from booth directly to the mobile phones, making it easier for the guests to upload their pictures instantly on various social media platforms.
We thought you might have some doubts in mind while contacting any photo booth company. Here are some reasons:-
- It’s a new tradition! As simple as that.
- The Wedding cameraman can focus on just the married couple, for the wedding album.
- The wedding is an event to be celebrated! Guests can have their share of laughs inside a photo booth.
- It makes the wedding ceremony look fancier!
- Guests can capture some moments of their own to share on social media.
We have come up with some relevant questions you should ask and discuss with photo booth company when they have an appointment with you:
- Types of photo booths the company is offering.
- Quality of pictures or videos that the photo booth will be snapping?
- Relevant examples of services offered to previous clients?
- Procedure for setting up a photo booth for the wedding eve?
- Whether the company offers attendants for the photo booth sessions, or not?
- An appropriate place for setting up the photo booth, far from the dance floor?
- Preferable time slots to book a photo booth?
We hope you enjoyed your time reading this and got all your doubts and questions answered regarding the wedding photo booth for a wedding ceremony. Best wishes from us for the grand wedding ceremony and don’t forget to ‘Say Cheese’.