Book Local Affordable Venues
Join over 1,000 eventies who got the best price with Hypley. Servicing weddings, birthday parties, family get-together, corporate events, and more. Balloon Garland is there to make your event even more memorable!
How It Works
DIY Garland Kits! Perfect for decoration!
Booking the perfect venue is often the very first step towards creating the wedding of your dreams. For those hoping to celebrate your wedding in a perfect location, you have come to the right place.
Our Party Venues are affordable, and eye catching to give your party a beautiful and entertaining theme!
Custom Function Venues
Servicing weddings, birthday parties, family get-together and corporate events.
What people are saying
I Am Steve JEnis.
We started our service to make every event remarkable and hassle-free. Hypley knows how stressed out and busy it can be organizing an event. We make sure we deliver the best balloon garland prices and services, which is why we have the best reputation in town.
Most frequent questions and answers
Simply put, a Balloon Garland is a decorative wreath of varieties of balloons. At present, it is one of the most convenient and hassle-free ways to get your event look magnificent! You can also opt for a DIY Garland Kit for your next event. Hypley’s expert team helps you choose the finest of Latex-Coated balloons, best suited for your parties!
Hypley says the number of balloons depend on the length and width of the Garland. These are different sizes of balloons that you can get:
- 5-inch balloons.
- 7-inch balloons.
- 11-inch balloons.
- 12-inch balloons.
- 36-inch balloons.
The most popular events you can arrange for Balloon Garlands are:
- Baby shower parties
- Birthday parties
- Farewell parties
- Bachelorette parties
- Corporate event
Hypley provides you with the cheapest rates for balloons. Our rates for the balloons vary between $40-$70 per linear foot, depending on the type of the balloons.
Depending on the environment and the number of guests, Balloon Garlands should be made well in advance of the event date. Hypley prefers you to do it before 24 to 48 hours of the wedding.
11″ Latex balloons filled with helium can last up to 12-20 hours, and when treated with High-Float can last up to 2-3 days. Foil balloons on the other hand, can last up to 5-7 days. Air-filled ones can last for more than 2 weeks.
To hang balloons for the Balloon Garland, do the following steps:-
- Cut a strip of the tape that is of the same length you want the finished garland to be.
- Starting at one end, attach the tied openings of the balloons through the small holes in the tape, alternating colors and sizes of balloons.
- When the garland is done, it’s time to hang it and add all the embellishments.
Hypley has come up with a short list of supplies to help you with your Balloon Garland:
- Balloon Inflater – No more blowing in air with your mouth. Balloon Inflator is here to do the hard job for you.
- Balloon Tape – You can hang your balloons in any fashion you like with balloon tapes having pre-cut holes in it.
- Command Hooks – To make sure that the garland doesn’t come off easily from the walls, use command hooks to tie things up!
- Latex Balloons – Well there’s no limitation to the balloons you can arrange for. Try to mix up the colors and make it look distinct!