Best Priced Grazing Tables and Platters
If you’re looking for a stress-free catering solution that will be in talk of your party, then look no further. Baby showers, corporate, birthdays, weddings, and more. A Grazing table and Platters suits any occasion.
How Hypley Works
Best Grazing Tables and Platters At Best Prices!
Original Grazing Tables
Lay Flat Grazing Tables
Gourmet produce is assembled and beautifully styled directly on a floating surface. It’s casual dining at it’s finest: Rich arrays of savory, sweet, soft fresh fruit, crunchy crackers, creamy cheese, and salty antipasti form a vast landscape in our graze tables ideas!
Filled with an assortment of cheese and delicious dips, crackers, cured meats, an assortment of fresh seasonal fruit, nuts, with a touch of something sweet. Garnished with fresh rosemary from our grandma’s garden. Take Your grazing Table box now!
What people are saying
I Am Steve JEnis.
We started our service to make every event remarkable and hassle-free. Hypley knows how stressed out and busy it can be organizing an event. We make sure we deliver the best Grazing tables prices and services, which is why we have the best reputation in town.
Most frequent questions and answers
A 1-meter grazing table is capable of feeding 13-15 people at once, or serve as snacks for double the number, like 26-30 people.
The grazing table takes around 2 hours to set up. Here’s an approximate list of the various grazing table prices:
- 1 meter grazing table (Servings upto 30) – Less than $350.
- 1.5 meter grazing table (Servings upto 45) – Less than $500.
- 2 meter grazing table (Servings upto 60) – Less than $650.
- 3 meter grazing table (Servings upto 90) – Less than $950.
- 4 meter grazing table (Servings upto 120) – Less than $1300.
- 5 meter grazing table (Servings upto 150) – Less than $1600.
Well, Hypley thinks that there are no rules while putting something on the grazing platter. But if we go by the tradition then these are some of the common food items you’ll find on a grazing table:
- Marinated artichoke hearts.
- Marinated roasted red peppers.
- Dried fruit.
- Chocolate covered dried fruit or nuts.
- Pretty garnishes
Preparing the grazing table menu for any event is no child’s play. A lot of grazing table ideas may be popping into your mind right now, but we have listed down some essential pints so that you don’t miss out on anything:
- Prepare your grazing table boards ahead of time.
- Always buy in-season produce from the framer’s market or the deli.
- Ask the butcher or the shopkeeper to cut the meat as thinly as possible.
- It’s always recommended to try new dips instead of the usual ones.
- Put the cheese on the platter just 1-2 hours before the guests arrive.
- Try and include local food products in your grazing table shopping list.
- PRESENTATION matters!
A lot of money goes into ticking off your grazing table ingredients list, but it’ll all go to waste if you don’t know how to keep the food items fresh. The best way to keep them fresh is to store them in plastic containers with a little bit of water, the day before all your guests arrive.
Grazing tables are generally massive charcuterie boards or spread of antiplasti laden with breads, meats, cheeses, olives and wine. You can also add a seasonal touch by including the in-season fruits.
Choosing a grazing table for wedding or birthday party is a tough decision to make, with the number of options in your hand. But Hypley has noted down some of the best grazing table ideas to make things easy for you:
- Classic Charcuterie Table.
- Wine Barrel Cheeseboard Table.
- BBQ Grazing Table.
- Brunch Grazing Table.
- Down the Center Grazing Table.
- Seafood Grazing Table.
- Sushi Grazing Table.
- Vegan Grazing Table.
- Rustic Dessert Grazing Table.
- Exotic Fruit Grazing Table.
Grazing tables at birthdays, weddings, baby showers, and other events for cocktail hours, are also known as feasible tables. They help the guests much on meat, cheeses, fruits, and other finger food while sipping on drinks or fruit juices.
Benefits of a grazing table include:
- Food prepared in advance.
- Easy to put together.
- Guests will be impressed.
- Simple clean up.
Whether you choose to create a basic table for a small family brunch or you’re hosting a wedding, Hypley tries to help you out in every way.
The time it takes will vary depending on the size of your table. This will be shared with you at the time of booking and it will take from 45 mins to 1 1/2 hour. The table and the place where the grazing table is to be set up will have to be ready for our arrival.