Find The Most Affordable Cakes Near You!
Want to buy delicious, jaw-dropping custom-made cakes from local bakeries for weddings, birthday parties, family get-together, & corporate events. With Hypley, you’ve got it covered! Order your cakes from the most re-known and reviewed bakeries in the town.
Best Cakes At The Best Prices!
Baby Shower Cakes
What better way to celebrate your child’s birth than ordering a baby shower cake. Since it’s all about the baby, the designs are customized with instructions from the mommy and the guests.
Cakes For Birthday
Want to surprise your boy or girl with the best birthday present they’ve ever got. Hypley makes sure that your birthday cake catches the eye and stands apart from the rest of the cake flavors and designs.
Wedding cakes are a part of the wedding décor. Without it, the arrangements seem incomplete. Hypley keeps track of all the decadent cake trends and offers you with only the best.
What people are saying
Find Local Bakeries Near You
I Am Steve JEnis.
We started our service to make every event remarkable and hassle-free. Hypley knows how stressed out and busy it can be organizing an event. We make sure we deliver the most affordable cakes at best of prices, which is why we have the best reputation in town.
Most frequent questions and answers
Well, Hypley loves all its flavored cakes equally! But if you want to choose among the most popular lip-smacking cakes, here’s a list:
- Chocolate cake.
- Red-Velvet cake.
- Vanilla cake.
- Cheese cake.
- Black-Forest cake.
- Lemon cake.
- Pineapple Upside-down cake.
- Funfetti cake.
- Banana cake.
- Coffee cake.
Buttercream cakes come in 2 different shapes – round & square. Though the difference in shapes doesn’t affect the serving portions and the price remains the same. Here’s the price list for various buttercream cake sizes:
- 6′ Round (10-12 serves) – $80
- 8′ Round (15-20 serves) – $100
- 10′ Round (25-30 serves) – $130
- 12′ Round (40-45 serves) – $150
- 14′ Round (50-55 serves) – $200
Well, who doesn’t like cakes? It’s the most versatile dessert you’ll ever get. But after a detailed research, Hypley found that there were times when certain flavored cakes were trending all over the globe and here’s the list with the timeline:
- 1948-1956 – Chiffon cake
- 1957-1960 – German chocolate cake
- 1961-1965 – Pink Champagne ckae
- 1966 – Tunnel of fudge cake
- 1967-1971 – Carrot cake
- 1972-1973 – Sock-it-to-me cake
- 1974 – The Watergate cake
- 1975-1977 – Jell-O poke cake
- 1978-1983 – Hummingbird cake
- 1984-1987 – Tiramisu cake
- 1988 – Chocolate praline layer cake
- 1989-1990 – Funfetti cake
- 1991-1994 – Chocolate lava cake
- 1995 – Viennetta
- 1996-1999 – Red-Velvet cake
- 2000 – Cupcake
- 2001-2007 – Bacon cake
- 2008 – Cake Popsicle
The per-slice price can be affected by other factors, however, such as the ingredients used and the complexity of the cake design. Prices from Hypley’s local bakers starts as low as $3.00 per serving.
The best baked goods to ship are the ones that can be wrapped individually, can ship as a whole, and are not prone to melting. Your best bet is any baked good that is sturdy like cookies, pound cakes, cupcakes (ideally without frosting), brownies, breads without yeast, muffins, and bars.
Why do we celebrate birthdays? The idea of celebrating the date of your birth is a pagan tradition. In fact, many Christians didn’t celebrate birthdays historically, because of that link to paganism. Pagans thought that evil spirits lurked on days of major changes, like the day you turn a year older.
Cake making is one of the easiest tasks you may have done in your whole life. To bake a cake, you need anywhere between 75 minutes to 150 minutes depending on what sort of cake you’re making. It mainly depends on the size of the cake.
If you’re making a regular cake like 6″pound, 8″pound, or a sheet cake, then 40-60 minutes is enough for baking. If you leave it open in the room temperature then it takes around 60-90 minutes to cool down, and if you put in the fridge, it takes less than 30 minutes.
Well, before you hand your birthday or wedding cake duties to a baker, these are some of the questions you should definitely ask:
- What filling choices do I have?
- Buttercream or fondant – which one do you work with?
- Can you do sugar petals and flowers? Can you work with my florist?
- When will you prepare my wedding/birthday cake?
- How many people will you have to make my wedding cake?
- How do you set your cake prices?
- Do I have to pay extra for the top tier of the cake?
- Are you providing cake stands?
- How do you deliver the cake?
- Do you have a state license?
Custom cakes are not easy to make. You won’t just need bakers, but you’ll require designers who will visualize and structure the cake. Since it’s all about details and precision, bakeries at least 24-48 hours to prepare a custom cake.